Thursday, December 6, 2012

Prep for Mason's 1st Birthday Party

     WOW! I can't believe Mason will be a year old tomorrow! Where did the time go?!?!?
      I am getting so excited (in spite of negative comments :P )! I have been slowly prepping for Mason's 1st birthday for about a month. Several months ago I decided it would be a Cookie Monster (gotta show the little blue monster a little love, Elmo is so overdone!....you watch he'll want that next year , lol!). I made the invitations for his party.  I have made a shirt for him to wear at his party (picture to come later....after it's debut at his party ;). I have made some Cookie Monster decorations for his party. Today I am making cookie dough to be baked tomorrow. I will be making chili tomorrow and his cupcakes. I can't wait for Saturday night! It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment